Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Burritos and Mushrooms!

By request here is a picture of Olivia in her swaddle or as we like to call her the baby burrito. Since moving to her crib she likes to be swaddled. I think makes her feel more secure in the big bed. We had some cute little mushrooms growing in our yard so I decided Olivia needed a picture next to them. She is still getting the hang of the Bumbo seat, but she is getting better every day!



Here is a picture of Becky (Greg's Mom) and Olivia hanging out by the pool!

2 comments:

  1. Olivia is so cute! I love her long eyelashes. I would have to agree that I love the swaddle. I still use it sometimes with Alanna. Hopefully (maybe over the holidays) Alanna, Audrey and Olivia can meet each other and play. We will have to work something out. :)

    Amber and Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see baby burrito in person! She is sooo big! ....and I love that she has a baby mohock!

    ReplyDelete