
Our sweet little Olivia is 11 months old! I cannot
believe it. This year has gone by so fast. Olivia is learning how to walk and is talking more and more steps each day. She is very brave and tries to get onto and off things that are a little too high but sometimes she
succeeds. For example she can climb into and out of her baby swing without any problems. She will shut the little leg holder and swing herself. She is talking more and trying to copy what you say more. She is not longer a baby but becoming a big girl!


Greg and Olivia on his first Father's day!
Thx for following my blog and commenting. Those others who read it either don't comment or comment on facebook. I wish they would comment on my blog, like you! I'm trying to build a viewing audience!!!! I even bought the domain. You can now reach me at:
ReplyDeletewww.TheMommyMambo.com
Cool, huh?
Anyhoo, cute pics! What a great mom to document each month of her life! I'm anxious to see if you can keep it up monthly after the next two are born! LOL